Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Learning From Family South Korea Trip 2018


1. Feedback/Conflict Resolution
Our family does not have feedback/proper conflict resolution when situation arises, i.e. we just be silent or express our anger and let things recede by itself. A healthier way should be to talk it out during appropriate time in order to identify "how can we respond better next time".

2. Visual Temptation
Full of visual temptation: advertisement, screens, billboards, the dressing of others and even the behaviour of couples...Lord, may you help me and deliver me from temptation.

3. Yoido Full Gospel Church 
- response with "amen"
- sing hymns with one heart
- read Bible verses together
- continuous from one section to the other, e.g. Scripture reading, choir, prayer...(no pause/waiting time in between)
- "amen, amen, amen"
- "Lord, Lord, Lord"
- worship service in one hour (eg: 11am to 12pm)

4. Respect for Men
I felt disrespected and even angry when people interrupted/disobeyed me when I was giving instruction/leading. This happened at prayer mountain. Well, after all, we come here is to humble before God and God is the one who changes us while I can't.

No comments: