Monday, September 11, 2017

Interpretation Learning - Sep 2017 (3)

NO
ENGLISH
CHINESE
1
Sanctify
洁净
2
Compassion
怜悯
3
Edify
造就
4
Omnipresence
无所不在
5
Eulogy/Memorial Speech.
(dào)
6
Instrumental

She was instrumental in bringing about the prison reform act.

(If someone or something is instrumental in a process, plan, or system, that person or thing is one of the most important influences in causing it to happen)
有帮助的, 大力促成
7
Sentimental
感伤
8
2 Timothy 4
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
4
 
8
9
Matthew 11
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
11
28 使
29
30
10
Propitiation (Reconciliation)
和解

No comments: