Saturday, November 3, 2012

教会普世宣教使命

1) 普世宣教的进程 (it should be 同步并进 Concurrent)
a) 逐步迈进 Sequential or,
b) 同步并进 Concurrent
使1:8
The conjunction “and” x3 connecting the 4 different geographical areas.
使 徒 行 傳 1
8 但 圣 灵 降 临 在 你 们 身 上 , 你 们 就 必 得 着 能 力 , 并 要 在 耶 路 撒 冷 、(和)犹 太 全 地 , 和 撒 玛 利 亚 ,(和)直 到 地 极 , 作 我 的 见 证 。
Influence church attitude towards mission. Chinese churches lack in cross-cultural missions.

2) 普世宣教的双重使命
a)福音使命
b)文化使命
The first and foremost important is still福音使命. Ultimately文化使命 is to lead people to God.

Reminder: I am a Christian now is because the faithful missionaries who preached the good news to my family in the first place. If not I would possibly not a Christian now. Therefore I owe them the debt of gospel.

Source:  Sharing by 王永信牧师 on 2nd Nov 2012



No comments: