Friday, April 3, 2009

Chest Pain - 2


04 March 2009 (Friday) - My chest was aching again. It started at 11.10am to 1.10pm. The pain was just a bite left hand side from the middle point of my chest. For the first half an hour the pain was really intense until I felt like not to walk around but to sit down quietly at one place. I was having a class from 10pm to 12pm. It was a short break at 11.10pm. The pain started just after a few seconds I went out from the classroom. I can feel that the pain was happening at the same spot. So, what i can tell is one of the bubble has burst. The paining was on and off. After that first half an hour, the pain was getting lesser. So, i think the pain was not felt completely after 2 hours. Suppose it has recovered naturally.

On the same day, i felt the pain twice again on the afternoon around 4pm and on dinner time at 7.30pm. It was just sudden pain and recovered in a very short period of time (like less than half and hour).

04 April 2009 - At 12.00am I felt the pain again before i went to bed.
At 09.00am, I again felt the aching when i got up.
For the whole day the pain was on and off.

05 April 2009 - The pain was on and off as well. The pain was like yesterday's ones which were minor pain.

No comments: