Sunday, August 28, 2016

Interpretation Learning – Aug 2016 (2)

NO
ENGLISH
CHINESE
1
Reason/Evidence to accuse, evidence against somebody
把柄
2
Cliché (a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought)
陈词滥(làn)
3
Romans 8
26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
8
26

28
4

Proverbs 30
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.
30
8 使 使
9

No comments: