Sunday, December 16, 2012

Think Hard Stay Humble - Francis Chan

Desiring God Conference
Think Hard Stay Humble - Francis Chan

How do you prepare yourself before you speak?
- Think about God being in the room that you would like to please Him
- When you are nervous probably because there is sin your life because you are thinking about a person, pleasing that person

7 Questions Before You Speak
1) Am I worried about what people would think of my message or do I concern about what God thinks
2) Do I genuinely love the people

How hard do u think abt people?
When is the last time you wept for the lost?
Grow in the knowledge of God and as well as the loving of people
Knowledge is essential but not sufficient
Humility is about thinking about others constantly

Conclusion
Some of you have been studying Christ for years (thinking hard), but does your life look anything like his?
Can you say like what Paul says imitate me like I imitate Christ.


Souce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSTsah2QMFk&feature=related

No comments: