Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fireproof has proven I was wrong for all the time



Romans 5
8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


Lord, thank You that You do not leave me and You have forgiven me. Although I did not put You first but You never give up on me. Thank You that You touched my heart to watch the movie - Fireproof on my own (18 Feb 2009). It has been for years I have been selfish, dishonest and disobey You, my Lord. In spite all these, You still always love me! I do not deserve Your love! May You forgive my sins. Thank You that I regret for what I have done and cried out with tears before You. Through this movie, You helped me to learn two great lessons.

Great lesson 1- Education
How can I pray that I love You without really from my heart and still acting in my own desire? Lord, may You put away all my selfishness. Help me to be humble before You. Help me to FULLY BELIEVE and FULLY RELY on You.

I pray that no matter how my education path will be, You will always be in control of everything. And I also believe that You always have the best education path for me. I pray that You continue to guide me though all these tough decision-making period. May You shut the door which I should not be going to and show me the right way that I should get along with. No matter what the way is going to be, I pray that You help me to obey with love and with a willing heart. Because Jesus has demonstrated His true love to me, without Jesus my life is purposeless.

Great lesson 2 – Family
Lord, may You forgive me the unemotional ways that I have treated my parents, especially to my dad. I have done wrong. Oh, dad may you forgive me! I do not want to regret during the time when I lose the chance to honour my dad. Jesus, may You help me to treat both my parents in a good attitude and help me to be helpful to them as well. Lord, it is because You have suffered and died for us, what I suppose to help is minimal before You.

Secondly, thank You Lord that Aunt Shirley has never given up in telling and telling me to restore my relationship with my brother. Thank You that Aunt Shirley has been praying for him always. Due to this and the accident that I sprained my leg on 8 Feb 2008, Lord You have created chances for my brother to drive me to see doctor twice. Thank You that I finally started to talk to my brother in the car. Lord I pray that may You continue to improve this situation. I also sincerely pray that he will truly experience you and have faith in You that You are the only reason and purpose for him.

I pray all these in the name of Jesus Christ
Amen

1 comment:

Ai Hoi said...

wah tat good!?
i wonder if i can get the disc from anyone? thought of showing it in my college CF ^o^